Handwritten thank you letter



Handwritten letter from Boris Johnson to artist Flavia Brilli, thanking her for ceramic sculpture and book she produced showing the process of making the sculpture.

 
After I despatched the book, showing my thought process and how I made my Boris sculpture, to my shock and surprise a handwritten letter from Boris arrived at my address. It was of course wonderful to receive his personal feedback and even more pleasing to know he was 'thrilled' by my efforts.

It also inspired me to make a second Boris Johnson figure with a Union Jack on the plinth. See below.






2 comments

  1. Very amusing, and great likeness. I nice reminder that he cycled to work each day as Mayor London

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome! Love to hear your thoughts :)

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.